THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

7 Temmuz 2009 Salı

The Darkness and the Blue Blossom

There is a tiny light in my room
The darkness let it bloom
A blue blossom shows its face
And the creepy darkness says:
''We've let you live,
Be our slave in that case.
Or we will sent you back
And all will turn to black.
Decide! Decide! Decide! Decide!
And be by our side!
Forget about the hope you'll give
Think about what you'll receive!
Decide! Decide! Decide! Decide!
We know you'll choose the right!''

And the Blue Blossom answered
With a face has never feared
''Thank you for let me be
But i'll refuse it sadly
If you sent me to abyss
I'll fill it with peace
And i will find a way to live
I don't care about what you'll give
I'll carry the light to darkness
And save it from blindness!''

The Blue Blossom slowly disappeared
But it existed for the ones who trusted...

Sanırım çok fazla Tim Burton filmi izliyorum...

0 yorum: